July 15 kl. 08:00 - August 1 kl. 17:00
Norgesskolen is a three week summer school in Norwegian language and culture for children of Norwegian parents or for children who wish to maintain contact with Norway and Norwegian culture, and to learn about the Norwegian school system.
Norgesskolen focuses on:
- improving language skills for students with previous knowledge of Norwegian as well as beginners, and nurturing their interest in Norwegian language and culture
- developing the students’ knowledge and interest in Norway
- helping the students understand and explore their own Norwegian heritage and develop a network of other children from around the world with common backgrounds
- teaching students to understand and learn about overcoming cultural barriers in a positive way
- giving students a glimpse into the Norwegian school system
We have divided the school in to the age groups 9-12, 12-15 and 15-18, and the classes are divided after age and Norwegian language skills.
The school takes place at Sagavoll Folkehøyskole, a paradise for children and youth in all ages. It has a well equipped sports hall, a football field, climbingwall and boulderingroom.
Norgesskolen is run by Nordmanns-Forbundet/Norwegians Worldwide who aims to maintain the contact between Norway, Norwegians living abroad and friends of Norway all around the world.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com or call us at (+47) 41 57 21 08.