The program for Norgesskolen 2019 is almost ready! Have a sneak peek here. Still vacant places, hurry up and register!
The main topic for Norgesskolen this year is ready: Nature, environment and the outdoors. What is typical of the Norwegian climate, flora and fauna? What do Norwegian children and young people learn in the open air? How do Norwegians use nature? And not least, how should we all learn to take good care of it?
The students will expand their vocabulary, work practically and in project groups applying all their senses. Outdoor life differs from country to country, and students share their experiences of growing up in different cultures with each other.
We are looking forward to a summer of learning and play, sunshine, swimming and many new friendships.
Here are some highlights from the Norgesskolen program 2019:
- A forest trip to Håtvet and swimming in the mountain lake
- Visiting berry and fruit farmers in Gvarv
- Excursion to the mohair goats of Telespinn outside Seljord
- Adventure tour on the Telemark Canal
- Canoeing and tenting to Evju for the youngest
- Mountain hiking and tenting on Lifjell for the older