Norgesskolen welcomes students between the age of 9-18, but we have also had students aged 8 and 19 years participating.
Between 70-90 students from 20-25 different countries attend each year so it’s a very international group of children. Up to 70% have attended Norgesskolen previous years.
The students come with very different Norwegian language skills, – ranging from beginners to those who talk, write and read Norwegian quite well. When dividing them into groups we consider both age and language skills.
Student’s motivation for attending
- Improve their Norwegian
- Meet new friends with the same background
- Meet friends from previous summers
- Enjoy fun sports and outdoor activities
- Explore the Norwegian part of their identity
- Experience a Norwegian summer
- Enjoy our international environment